The My CCA Support chat room is a place for those affected by colon cancer to have an open dialogue, share personal experiences, pose questions and discuss topics related to this devastating disease.
You can chat anytime by clicking "Start Chatting" under the chat tab or by joining one of our scheduled chats. Learn more about how to participate in the chat room using our Chat Room How-To Guide.
Daily Web Chats
- Informal, moderated chats for anyone seeking help and support
- Meets daily at 12 pm ET
Friendship & Support Chats
- Informal, moderated chats for stage IV survivors and their caregivers. This includes the newly diagnosed, those in active treatment and those who are NED (No Evidence of Disease)
- Meets 2nd and 4th Tuesday at 7 pm ET
Special Event Chats
- Upcoming chats (all chats are 7-8 pm ET). Gather with friends for support and encouragement and share your holiday joys and concerns. All patients, survivors and caregivers are welcome!
- November 19: Holiday Fellowship Chat
- December 3: Holiday Fellowship Chat
- December 17: Holiday Fellowship Chat
Note: If you do not want to appear in the chat room when you are on My CCA Support, you can click the green dot at the bottom right corner of the page to go “offline.”