The My CCA Support chat room is a place for those affected by colon cancer to have an open dialogue, share personal experiences, pose questions and discuss topics related to this devastating disease.
You can chat anytime by clicking "Start Chatting" under the chat tab or by joining one of our scheduled chats. Learn more about how to participate in the chat room using our Chat Room How-To Guide.
National Survivor Day Chat
- March 5 at 12 pm ET
- We are celebrating our survivors in honor of National Survivor Day
Daily Web Chats
- Informal, moderated chats for anyone seeking help and support
- Meets daily at 12 pm ET
Stage IV-Um Chats
- Informal, moderated chats for stage IV survivors and their caregivers. This includes the newly diagnosed, those in active treatment and those who are NED (No Evidence of Disease)
- Meets 2nd and 4th Tuesday at 7 pm ET
Friendship & Support Chats
- Moderated Chats for friendship, support, help and advice
- Sometimes include a featured topic
- Meets every Tuesday at 7 pm ET
Note: If you do not want to appear in the chat room when you are on My CCA Support, you can click the green dot at the bottom right corner of the page to go “offline.”